SPECIAL EXTRA-DISLIKED SECTION FOR THE UNDERTAKER/BRET/KANE/ NEXUS/GONG SHOW SEGMENT
- How immediate will Kane's interference be? Like as the bell rings? During Undertaker's hood removing ceremony thing? Before Michael Cole can mention Gunsmoke again?!
- And the winner is somewhere in between Undertaker's hood removal ceremony and the bell ringing.
- What a retarded feud. I think the one guy's pathetic "un-durr-take-urr" chant attempt after that Kane bullshit says it all.
- These over-thought, over-orchestrated segments are really busting my balls. So Wade Barrett comes out to stop the match that everyone knew was never going to happen. But he comes out by himself, like he NEVER does, and tries to attack two guys, even though Nexus is all about strength in numbers. Then the lights shut off and Kane uses Undertaker's bodyswapping powers to bodyswap with Bret Hart. They fight, Undertakers gets the advantages, and Kane vanishes via voodoo powers again. Then Nexus comes down. Then Kane transfers his bodyswapping light-killing voodoo powers to Nexus and they beat up Undertaker. If I did that with my action figures when I was a kid, even I would be like "this is bullshit, me." I think we need a Marvel trading card power rating thing for Kane and Undertaker so we know what they can and can't do.
Jerry Lawler summed it up pretty good when he said "It's like Kane's got Undertaker powerz."
BACK TO JUST PLAIN DISLIKED
- There is nothing more disappointing than expecting Stone Cold and getting Big Show. WOW. As I typed this, CM Punk said the same fucking thing essentially. Jesus lord. Seriously though, once that crowd finally put together that they weren't getting Austin but instead they were just getting Big Show, they were deflated. Sure, they got a "lol wtf" out of Big Show's Hogan impression (which was random and, as Punk pointed out, completely not funny), but man... for a show all about nostalgia and celebrating past RAWs... not being able to have ONE guy come back and be like "hey great job cya bye" is pretty sad. I am babbling now.
- "Mind-boggling episode of Monday Night RAW." - Michael Cole. I fucking SWEAR he knows it sucks and has just admitted it.
- When I realized that the main event was an elimination match and there was only like five minutes left, I was puzzled. Then I realized it was just yet another match that was advertised but doesn't really happen.
- David Otunga wrestles like a guest host.
- What a shitty episode.
Wow. A night of clips (mostly ones that JUST HAPPENED), two second matches, half-screen matches, and teasing people being there who actually won't be there and teasing matches that won't actually happen. Seriously. We had one match with a decisive finish, one with a double DQ, one that ended in the first ten seconds, and one that didn't even start. At least we had a few clips from the good old days when wrestling was fun, to remind us how shitty this fucking show was.
Here's to 900 more!