Friday, August 6, 2010

IT'S A WRESTLING COMBAT SPORTS WEEKEND!

Here's my schedule for the next four days (because I know you care)!

NOW
Sit in my tank top contemplating toasting a bagel (then eating said bagel) while the Real Housewives of Atlanta is on TV.
3:00
Play Red Dead Redemption until I've gone cross-eyed.
7:30
Buy beer
7:59
Drink beer
8:00
Smackdown!
10:00
Leave to go try and get in to Fozzy at the Tattoo Rock Parlour here in Toronto.
10:10
Remind myself that I've never been to a metal show in my life and should probably invest in earplugs.
11:00
Wonder why Chris Jericho isn't Liontamering the shit out of everyone.
11:01
Remind myself that this is a concert.

TOMORROW - 11:00
Wake up.
11:10
Regret rushing the stage last night to try and hurricanrana Chris Jericho.
12:15
Get called a pussy on Xbox Live.
12:16
Send a message back to that person that's in text and full of typos because I truly am too much of a pussy to connect my headset for real.
2:00
Throw on ROH's The Omega Effect (even though I was at that show) in an attempt to catch up on DVDs.
5:00
Get reminded of how good Omega/Aries was from that show.
7:30
Buy beer.
7:59
Drink beer.
8:00
Pre-game for UFC with either some 1997 WWF or some UFC Undisputed 2010 or something equally as awesome.
10:00
UFC 117
2:00
Pass out with dreams of Anderson Silva beating Chael Sonnen into obliteratitry dancing through my head.

SUNDAY - 11:00
Wake up.
11:10
Resolve to never drink again due to a debilitating hangover.
11:30
Buy beer.
12:00
Remind myself that I'm actually going to be watching a TNA PPV live.
12:01
Feel more sick from that than when I was crippled from my hangover.
1:30
Throw on ECW One Night Stand 2005 to set the bar way too high for tonight's show.
4:30
Throw on an episode of Impact to lower the bar back down.
6:30
Throw on Thursday's episode of Big Brother 12 to raise it back up a bit.
7:58
Wonder what the best way to prepare for HardCORE Justice is.
7:59
Drink the night dry.
8:00
HardCORE Justice!
11:00
Weep for the future of the wrestling business. Or for how good RVD/Lynn was. Either way I will be shedding some sort of shame-tears.

MONDAY - 11:00
Wake up.
11:10
Feel my brain leak out my ears and my balls fall off because I sit watching naked men pretend to fight each other while I type on my laptop all day every day.
8:00
Cure my brain leakage and ball lossage by watching ROH On HDNet!
9:00
Then watch RAW.
11:00
The end!

Anyone else doing anything this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment