Sunday, August 1, 2010

DRAGON: THE BRYAN DANIELSON STORY

I throw out a lot of hyperbole on this blog. Pretty much everything I talk about is either the worst thing I've ever seen since the dawn of man or the greatest thing that ever lived. But I will go on record and say that this is the BEST VIDEO IN THE WORLD (Best in the world! Best in the world!).

All kidding aside, this near nine minute tribute to Bryan Danielson, as edited together by YouTube user th3rdMV (real name Billy Bodin), gave me goosebumps through the entire goddamn touching thing. Damn you Billy, for making a grown man cry.

This is a call to arms. If you are a Bryan Danielson fan, a Ring of Honor fan, or just a fan of good pro wrestling, spread this video. Spread it as far as the Internet will allow. Tell your friends. Tell some strangers. Scream the url from a mountaintop while holding a stereo that blares the Final Countdown.

I hope I didn't hype this too much. Don't let me phase you. It's just a good video. Here:

DRAGON
THE BRYAN DANIELSON STORY
Credit: Billy Bodin (TheMVZone.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment