Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A NOVEL IDEA: WRESTLING BOOK CLUB (STARRING BURNING SPIRIT)

lolpuns


Remember when I told you (yes you!) to follow my best bud (hi steve) Burning Spirit on Tumblr? Well he's back from the dead. After a few months of inactivity, he's hopped back on the old blog trolley and brought a great idea with him.

What if, you take the concept of a book club (where a group of people all read the same book and get together to discuss it) and apply it to wrestling? It would begin with one person suggesting a match, everybody would watch it, then say whatever it is they want to say about, and then someone new would suggest a match and the process would repeat. Read Steve's blog to get a better understanding of what I'm talking about, as he wrote it in a very drunk and enthusiastic manner.

I think it'll be a ton of fun, especially if we get a good group of fellers, and keep it loose and casual. I propose the name Wrestling MatchBook Club. Y'know, cause it's not a book club, it's a match club, but Wrestling Match Club sounds totally wack, but it's like a pun if you say MatchBook, but it also doesn't really make sense, it sounded better in my head FORGET IT.

Anyway, go over to Burning Spirit, read the latest post about Vader VS. Inoki and tell me what you think about this idea. GOGOGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment