Monday, August 16, 2010

A REVIEW OF SUMMERSLAM TOO BUSY MARKING OUT

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHH MYYYYYYY
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDFKLSDFJSDLKJVBLISABJDAKSBLK
Photo - WWE.com

Tonight the WWE proved that they can still blow your fucking mind. No one saw this coming. And if you were online spoiling it for yourself (even if WWE accidentally had the link up, you still spoiled yourself), you may have ruined what was one of the best things to happen in mainstream wrestling in YEARS.

At least for me. FUCKING CRAZY. I'll have a real review tomorrow, but I better settle down because my mark-out levels have reached OMEGA STATUS. I am THIS CLOSE to overheating and collapsing on my laptopslkdjnsllllllllkcslvldnkvlnsdlvlsssssss;slndvsjbvuvwe29324gvn29ipopeiva.zs

1 comment:

  1. Not only was he back but he freaking OWNED the two guys he fought. I haven't seen a German suplex that nasty on WWE v in a long time.

    ReplyDelete