Photos - WWE.com
Jason LaBarbera is sporting a specially made WrestleMania XXVI mask with Vince McMahon, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker all wrapped around his head.
As a Canadian, I probably should be cheering for Montreal or Ottawa or Vancouver, but since my beloved (read: crappy) Toronto Maple Leafs didn't make the playoffs this year (look out next year!*), I think I'll cheer for the team with the goalie most likely to chokeslam someone (REST IN PEACE, HENRIK ZETTERBERG).
So I'll throw in my prediction for the Phoenix/Detroit series, which Phoenix is leading 1-0 already.
- Phoenix wins game 2 at home
- Detroit comes back to take game 3
- Detroit makes it two in a row and takes game 4, tying the series
- Detroit looks like they might take game 5, but the lights go out and everyone is laid out, and Phoenix wins in OT
- Detroit invades Phoenix's home
- Phoenix calls Detroit a BULLY
- Detroit makes Phoenix face Detroit's lackeys to get to Detroit at the PPV
- Phoenix takes game 7 inside the Hell In A Cell at the Hell In A Cell PPV, San Jose interferes to set up the big Phoenix/San Jose program.
- IWC says Phoenix is not "ready" for the Stanley Cup.
* = what we say every year :(