Thursday, April 1, 2010

DANIEL BRYAN BLOGS ABOUT HBK, NXT AND ROH

From his WWE Universe account - you can read the blog in it's entirety here.

And he didn't namedrop ROH or anything, but it was cool hearing him talk about KENTA and referencing the injury he suffered at the hands of Takeshi Morishima. Here's the quote:

- This week NXT is in Chicago. I’ve wrestled quite a bit in the Windy City, including my first match back after I detached my retina in 2007 and a match against a Japanese wrestler named Kenta where I lost the hearing in my left ear. They’ve always been a great crowd to wrestle in front of, and this week should be very, very fun.

I'm just such a mark for him that this feels more real to me than any wrestling ever, so I loved reading this blog. You should definitely give it a quick look.

Speaking of ROH, this weekend is the Big Bang, which I've plugged on here to the point of exhaustion - but it will be amazing, so I have no shame in that.

STILL speaking of ROH, did you check out their new website? Our how about their brand new message board? Or what about the new ROH World Tag Team Title belts (seen below)? They've been on fire lately, holy damnit.

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
THE BRISCOES

No comments:

Post a Comment