Wednesday, April 14, 2010

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THIS: BURNING SPIRIT TUMBLR

And not just because he's my bestest bud.


My pal Steve (who I've mentioned countless times on this blog, and I have definitely ripped off funny things he's said and posted it like they were my own words, because I am a Ken Anderson bona fide asshole) has just started up what will be the only Japanese wrestling tumblr/blog in English that doesn't treat you like an idiot for not knowing enough about Puro.

Check out his first post, which talks about exactly that.

So if you're into Japanese wrestling (or ANY wrestling for that matter) feel free to bookmark his site and get all of your Puro needs from Burning Spirit, because you won't be scared off by elitist wrestling fans there.

ADDED TO SIDEBAR: Burning Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment