Thursday, April 29, 2010

RAW (NOT REALLY) REVIEW PART THREE: THE 2010 WWE SUPPLEMENTAL DRAFT

Finally, here is the big finish to the three day epic Twilight trilogy-sized review of the WWE Draft! This will be an underwhelming ending. Click for parts one and two.

TO RAW
LIKED: GREAT KHALI, GOLDUST
DIDN'T LIKE: HART DYNASTY
Photo - WWE.com

Khali and Goldust are great for RAW with all of the guest host comedy skits that go on. Hart Dynasty belong on a wrestling show... I fear the day that Bret leaves.

And Ezekiel Jackson didn't even really appear on SD!, so my guess is as good as anyone's as to how he'll do on a new show.

TO SMACKDOWN!
LIKED: CODY RHODES
DIDN'T LIKE: HORNSWOGGLE
Photo - WWE.com

I have a ton of faith in the son of a son of a plumber, Cody Rhodes. I think he'll be a big deal on Smackdown! by the time the next Draft rolls around.

I like Hornswoggle on RAW where the comedy is, but at least now we know he'll stay far, far away from Evan Bourne. That was a black period in pro wrestling.

There really isn't much to say about the Supplemental Draft. So I'll stop typing and just give you the White Castle of Fear.


I feel like a teacher when they just put a movie on and don't give you any homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment