Friday, January 1, 2010

NEWS 2009: TNA GETS BALLS

JANUARY 4TH, 2010
TNA VS. WWE

It may fail in the long run and we may never see a time when it's TNA vs. WWE week after week... but for one night only, people will be jumping back and forth between two live wrestling shows... and I am excited.

It took some big balls to step up and be all like "hey, me and Hulk Hogan are coming after you brother(s)!" And I appreciate that. Because TNA are setting themselves up here. Everyone knows they could post the shittiest rating, and WWE can just laugh and roll around in their piles of money and wristbands of different colours.

But at least someone took a swing, right?

I'm looking forward to going back and forth between the two shows, and I legitimately think it'll be one of the more exciting Monday nights in a long time for wrestling fans.

THE LINEUP/RUMOURS
TNA iMPACT
- Knockouts Title: ODB vs. Tara
- Knockouts Tag Titles: Sarita/Taylor vs. Hamada/Kong
- Hulk Hogan
- RVD
- Ric Flair
- Wolfpac Reunion
- Young Bucks

WWE RAW
- Guest Host: Bret Hart
- ...

Not much of an answer from WWE yet.

I know I'll be watching TNA for the first hour, and see how things go from there. I'm a huge Bret Hart mark, so I'll need to tune into RAW too.

But if you have HDNet, you're in even more of a pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment