Monday, January 4, 2010

ANYTHING GOOD ON TONIGHT?

HERE WE GO AGAIN!
KIND OF!

Holy crap it's here. The first time I've actually been really excited for Monday night wrestling (I watch ROH on YouTube) in a long time.

I'm always a little excited for RAW (thanks to Thursday Raw Thursday), but tonight it feels a little more real.

I really don't know what I'll end up doing, but in all honesty, I think my game plan is to watch TNA in it's entirety live, going to RAW on commercials... then watching the full RAW replay at midnight.

It'll be like five and a half hours of wrestling (or skits, depending on how the night goes), but I am into it.

I do think TNA will put on an entertaining show, especially if they give us The Bucks vs. The Machine Guns, effing LIVE on national TV. For FREE. Now THAT is the kind of thing that you can get excited about.

And I also think RAW will be pretty great too. I feel weird that Bret Hart will be returning to the WWE for the first time in almost 13 years and I'll be watching something else. It's like I'm slapping my dad in the face or something.

I SCREWED BRET
SORRY BRET

Here's what's confirmed for tonight's shows:

iMPACT
- Knockout's Title: Tara vs. ODB
- Knockout's Tag Titles: Sarita & Taylor Wilde vs. Hamada & Awesome Kong
- X Division Title: Steel Cage Asylum
- The TNA debut of Hulk Hogan
- Rumoured names to appear: Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, Ken Anderson, Rob Van Dam, Sid, Angelina Love, Shannon Moore, Ric Flair, and The Young Bucks

RAW
- Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston
- Unified Tag Titles: DX vs. Big Show & Chris Jericho
- 8-Diva Tournament for Divas Title begins
- Guest Host: Bret "Hitman" Hart
- Rumoured names to appear: The Hart Dynasty, and no John Cena.

And hey...

ROH ON HDNET
- Main Event: Davey Richards vs. Roderick Strong
- Eddie Kingston vs. Claudio Castagnoli
- Rhett Titus vs. El Generico
- Steve Corino in action
- Highlights from Final Battle 2009

And finally, my prediction:

Verbal jabs taken at opposition...
By TNA: 10-12
By WWE: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment