Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010: CHRIS JERICHO BECOMES FIRST-EVER TWO-TIME FIRST-EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION

YEAH I SAID IT.

CHRIS JERICHO
FOR FIRST-EVER TWO-TIME FIRST-EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION

Make no sense? Maybe. But listen (read) for just a second (longer than that).

Jericho is already the first-ever Undisputed Champion. He beat The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night. We know this. But that was the WWF. This is the WWE. And I think it's time we crown a new first-ever Undisputed Champion.

And by new, I mean Jericho just does it again.

He needs MORE belts! How awesome did he look with two titles and the Bragging Rights trophy? Had he and Big Show not lost the straps the night before, he could've carried around two slammies and been the most decorated man to not win the J-Crown.

My other (and more realistic) prediction is that 'Tist beats Rey this Friday, beats Taker at the Rumble, Cena somehow regains the WWE Title (likely at Elimination Chamber), and then WrestleMania 26 closes with Batista/Cena II to unify the World Titles.

It's not that far out of a prediction, and I'm not holding my breath (because who holds their breath over things), but it's so plausible that it may just happen.

Point is, I would rather see Jericho just do it all over again, and brag about it every night. I'd eat that shit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment