Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010: DRAGON GATE USA HAS FIRST-EVER 6-STAR MATCH


Doi vs. Shingo was insane.

Davey vs. Shingo was fucking crazy.

And those were just the main events.

The matches just seem to mutate into greater beings as they progress, and at this pace, I don't think my prediction is farfetched.

Could happen in the next couple weeks, in fact.

The Freedom Fight PPV on January 22nd (taped event Open The Freedom Gate, I think) has a stellar line up.

And the next night in Chicago they'll be taping another, called "Fearless." And yes. The card is crazy.

And then there's the WrestleMania weekend shows in Phoenix, which will most definitely deliver the best wrestling (er, alongside ROH and PWG) to take place that weekend.

So I know I'll be watching on the 22nd to see if there's a 6-star match that breaks the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment