WrestleMania Record: 2-4
WrestleMania Moment: Defeating Triple H at WrestleMania XXV to cement himself as the biggest badass this company has ever seen. That's what happened right? I turned it off halfway through.
def. (with Batista & Ric Flair) The Rock & Mankind (XX)
def. By The Undertaker (21)
def. By Rey Mysterio (22)
def. By Mr. Kennedy - MITB (23)
def. John Cena, Triple H (XXIV)
def. By Triple H (XXV)
MATCH AT WRESTLEMANIA XXVI
A threesome with his Legacy ex-friends.
ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA XXVI
- Formed Legacy ("Wanted: Wrestlers with wrestler daddies to form cool group. Must be white. Thx!!")
- Showed tough love (lots of slapping) for like a year and a half
- Opposed Sheamus (the man who can't be loved) and was suddenly cheered
- That year and a half of tough love was apparently just TOO MUCH and Ted and Cody snap
- Orton respects Triple H now
PREDICTED ENTRANCE AT WRESTLEMANIA XXVI
Remember when Shawn Michaels would dance so long in the ring that his music would have to restart? THAT, but with Randy's slow-walk to the ring down a mile-long WrestleMania ramp filled with CAULDRONS.
PREDICTED SHOWING AT WRESTLEMANIA XXVI
Or a men's bathhouse website, I literally can't tell
Randy Orton def. Ted & Cody to complete that classic feud where the leader of the group puts over his younger stablemates by beating them, just like when Batista beat Triple H! Wait. This is backwards.