MATCHES FOR 3/29 IMPACT
Dark Match: Daniels vs. Kazuchika Okada
Xplosion: Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love
Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D
Doug Williams & Brian Kendrick vs. Shannon Moore & Kazarian
First Blood: Tara vs. Daffney
AJ Styles vs. Jeff Jarrett
Handicap Match: Jay Lethal vs. Beer Money
D'Angel Dinero vs. Desmond Wolfe
Steel Cage Match: The Band vs. Eric Young, Rob Van Dam & Jeff Hardy
NOTABLE SEGMENT SUMMARIES FOR 3/29 IMPACT
- Team 3D challenge MCMG for their Tag Team Title shot because of a "Most Popular Tag Team" poll on TNAWrestling.com MCMG accept, but what's in it for them? Nothing.
- Hogan apologizes to Jarrett for Bischoff's doucheyness. Jay Lethal walks in and hilarity ensues.
- Jeff Hardy makes the call that his six-man match will be in a cage.
- The Pope sexually assaults Chelsea and stuffs money 'tween her boobies.
- Orlando Jordan is seen hanging about the ring, then is lowered to the mat covered in yellow tape. He crawled toward the announce table. Everyone chanted "that was creepy."
- Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson hype their Cage Match for Lockdown by having a Ladder Match next week. Just for anyone keeping score, that's two gimmick matches before a gimmick PPV that devalues cage matches for life.
I think I love this show just for the exercise I get smacking myself in the face whilst watching it.