Sunday, February 28, 2010

KEVIN NASH'S TWEETS ARE TOO SWEET FUNNY

Kevin Nash tweets comedy at an alarming rate. You already know this if you follow him:


drove around in the rain listening to the new Sade cd ,fuck I really am 50


being married to me for 23 years should be a 50,000 dollar dinner. then again, you don't live with us and dont knwo what a fucking dick i am


But the real gems come in the tweets that aren't posted in your news feed. I'm wetting my jeans over here.


@Tallas toss my salad and i'll think about it. kidding. just saying.


@greeeneyedwhwom Its my wifes birthday, not fucking feed the hungry. obviously youve never lived with me.


@swimbabe5409 sorry i havent been responsive i get very emotional during the winter games. I feel like i may have a yeast infection.


Some of these replies might even be funnier not knowing what was tweeted to him. But some, like this one, are better seeing both sides:


@RealKevinNash Can we please get one more night of kayfabe-wrecking commentary like you did on Thunder all those years ago?


@RedMachineD if they let me drink beer all night like they did back then


And then there are those that get better as they go along:


@HoneyMarieLopez it;s cool nothing wrong with a beautiful fan that enjoys my work


@HoneyMarieLopez if I followed you in the airport let alone on this my wife would give me the Jack Ruby treatment.


@HoneyMarieLopez thats kind of creepy feel like I should be in clown paint ,happy medium


then im off to see my therapist to see if i can get my sexual addiction under control. living the life.


And then there are the ones that make me realize maybe I shouldn't be posting this at all:


@WWEman07 suck my dick. your a faggot dont worry about responding youll be blocked before you read this. p.s i fucked your dad.


Just want to clear up that this is entirely genuine and not at all ironic. Kevin Nash you are a hilarious dude. Please don't fuck my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment