Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WHOA: VINCE TO ADDRESS ECW'S FUTURE TONIGHT

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/6236.html

So it looks like that "rebranding" of ECW could be happening sooner than sometime after WrestleMania (or at least the first seeds could be sown).

I'm excited to hear what will happen. And hey, if ECW aired in Canada, I might actually watch it!

Stupid Canada.

If it's a show about young talent, I'm all for it. I always liked the way guys from FCW could get their legs on ECW, then finally get moved to RAW to lose on a regular basis in front of the whole world.

But seriously, I do like the idea of ECW, and changing it up is a good idea. I'd be into these ideas:

ECW BECOMES
EXCITING CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

Go from EXTREME to EXCITING! No violence! Or wrestling! Just comedy! I know I'd LOL! ECW! ECW! ECW!

ECW BECOMES
THE BRYAN DANIELSON POWER HOUR!

Just an hour of Bryan Danielson. He debuts. Wrestles a guy for an hour. Ratings reach three digit numbers.

ECW BECOMES
TOTAL NEXT-GEN ACTION-ENTERTAINMENT

Okay, so the whole show would be based around the young stars of the WWE - basically the future of the company. But right when it seemed like the new guys were getting their due, some old, washed up guys from RAW and Smackdown! get drafted to Next-Gen, and feud with the young guys! And all of the show is dedicated to guys being like "It's our time now, we're the young guns," and "you're not what Next-Gen is all about!" - It'd be awesome to hear guys argue about who the company should get behind right? Is anyone else doing that right now? I bet this WOULD NOT SUCK AT ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment