Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NOW PLAYING: ROH'S FINAL COUNTDOWN TOUR

FINALLY got around to getting back on track with my ROH DVDs. Just finished TFC: Chicago, which I think was a better overall show than Dayton, which in itself was great too.

The shocker of the show, however, had to be the six man mayhem match featuring, on paper, what looked like a skippable match. I'm so glad I didn't skip.

SKULLKRUSHER
RASCHE BROWN
Photo courtesy of Scott Finkelstein's Get Lost Photography

Rasche Brown DESTROYS in this one (bro dives onto EVERYBODY), getting the crowd as fired up as the Aries/Danielson main event, and that certainly is not a shot at the World Title match, because the crowd was white hot for that as well.

I've got Boston & GBH VIII left to go, and Survival of the Fittest '09, Aries vs. Richards and The Omega Effect all just arrived in the mail today.

Looks like I'm going on an ROH bender.

1 comment: