Thursday, December 3, 2009

I AM NOT WATCHING iMPACT! TONIGHT

Er... well, kind of. There's just too much on TV on Thursdays. And I haven't actually sat down to watch an episode for months and months, even though I've been meaning too lately.

But now that I've just moved in to a new place with better cable/another TV, I might be able to catch bits and pieces on commercials or in the other room. I'll review what random parts I see, which will probably turn out to be ridiculous, especially if TNA is as wacky as I remember (also, I haven't been following too much even in results, aside from main storylines and junk).

Actually, strike that. I think I'll do a different kind of review... kinda. Anyway.

I am a little intrigued by the Dixie Carter interview though. Looks put together well:


- mitts

No comments:

Post a Comment