Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JET LAG MAY BE PILEDRIVING ME RIGHT NOW, BUT I'M BACK!

My return blog (y'know, the one where I recap all that's happened since I've been gone and ramble on for way too long) will be up once I'm done watching all that I missed on my new DVR/PVR/whatever it's supposed to be called (probably should just be "robot nerd machine" since it only records pro wrestling - and one episode of the Bachelor, but let's not talk about that).

So keep checking back for that, as it should be up soon. I'm currently watching the New Year's Eve episode of SmackDown, where Vickie Guerrero claims she suffers from vertigo, further confirming my theory that her character is partly inspired by "Lucille 2."

Anyway, it feels good to be back. Having my robot nerd machine record and play back all the wrestling I missed is strangely comforting. And I got a new haircut. It's changed my life you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment