Monday, December 20, 2010

IDEA: THE PRO WRESTLING EQUIVALENT TO SPORTS' PLAYS OF THE YEAR

Maybe someone's beat me to it, but I'm staking claim to this idea for now.

For all of the year end awards going around now, and everyone recapping the best of 2010, I feel like I haven't seen this yet. I've seen everyone's favourite wrestlers, moments, matches, angles, events, etc. But not wrestling's "plays" of the year.

If someone could edit together a video of the best/most exciting/most unbelievable/most mark out worthy spots of the year and do a top fifty countdown like it was a Best Damn episode or something, I'd watch that shit on repeat.

I feel like this is too obvious for me to be the first to think of it... but I was just watching The Score hype their Top 50 Plays of 2010 countdown, and it got me to thinking of this.

Throw in Claudio UFOing someone, the SSPRKO, and any epic ROH/PWG/Indy exchange that blew people's minds, and you've got yourself a winner of a video. Something to think about.

Okay now everyone shut up while I watch the replay of RAW. NO SPOILERS K

No comments:

Post a Comment