Monday, November 30, 2009

BEING JOHN MALKOVICH JIM JOHNSTON: CHRIS HERO

I intended for this to be a recurring post about what music I think certain wrestlers should have (er, ignoring copyrights) instead of their current crappy theme. However, this one's different (from the zero I've posted), as Chris Hero's music is pretty perfect. His might stand out the most out of all of the new ROH themes that have come along since their deal with HDNet.

CURRENT THEME
"CHRIS IS AWESOME" - VIRO THE VIRUS

So with his current theme being awesome, it seems to makeless sense to post this. However I think it'd be badass if he came out to Nas' "Hero" if he were to ever turn full-blown babyface. People would cream themselves everytime the word "HERO" is sung at the chorus. I mean, I know I would.


PROPOSED THEME
"HERO" - NAS FT. KERI HILSON

No comments:

Post a Comment