Monday, November 30, 2009

THE GREATEST PICTURE THAT EVER LIVED

Hello. ENOUGH SMALL TALK.

I would like to present this picture that I hold near and dear to my heart:


I snapped this gem at the Smackdown tapings in September when THEANIMALDAVEBATISTA made his big return after leaving RAW. A dude in the front row clearly took offence to this (a.k.a. he gave him the finger all night), and Big Dave responded in shocking fashion.

Two fingers up is the new two thumbs down!

So now that I've dangled this carrot in front of your face (Batista = a carrot in this analogy), feel free to stop by to read my occasional blabberings about my favourite pastime since I was but a wee boy sitting crosslegged three inches from the TV screen (as long as TSN didn't preempt it with goddamned CURLING) - pro wrestling.

- mitts

No comments:

Post a Comment