Thursday, December 16, 2010

MY FAVOURITE MATCH OF RIGHT NOW: KINGS OF WRESTLING V. TAKAYAMA/ SANO

Normally I leave the puro stuff to my buddy Steve over at Burning Spirit, but since he's taken an indefinite leave of absence from blogging about Japanese wrestling in a non-elitist "KENTA sucks because he doesn't sell DERP" kind of way, I'm going to take the reins on this one.

I just finished watching Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli pretty much DOMINATE the GHC Tag Champs for three quarters of this match. There are a ton of highlights, from a running, diving, corner moonsault from Hero, to pretty much every exchange between Takayama and Claudio (that Ricola bomb will give you a hernia just from watching it - and don't even get me started on the knee Claudio takes to the stomach. I barfed.).

Even if you're strictly a fan of North American style wrestling, or just WWE, or even just TNA (those people can't exist for real, can they) you should give this match a peek and see what you're missing.

GHC HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

KINGS OF WRESTLING V. YOSHIHIRO TAKAYAMA & TAKUMA SANO

No comments:

Post a Comment