Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BRIAN POSEHN FEARS UNDERTAKER

That's really the only headline I could come up with.

From Brian Posehn's (famous for Just Shoot Me, more famous to me for being a part of the Comedians of Comedy Tour with Patton Oswalt, Maria Bamford and Zach Galifianakis) Twitter:

@thebrianposehn: The Undertaker is up front on my flight to Austin. Please someone start some shit when we get airborne. It'll be Hell in first class.

@thebrianposehn: Kicking myself for not getting a pic with the Undertaker. He looked grouchier than usual. Weird, he's only about an inch taller than me.

Pretty cool, especially considering I just got to Austin yesterday. Won't be able to make Brian's showcase, unfortunately. He is fucking hilarious.

Just for visual reference:

BRIAN POSEHN
COMEDIAN

UNDERTAKER
UNDERTAKER

No comments:

Post a Comment